Pages

Tuesday, February 22

Nishikido Ryo to be the lead star for upcoming drama series

Nishikido Ryo
Mizukawa Asami


Kanjani8/NEWS member Nishikido Ryo will be the lead star for upcoming drama series, “Inu wo Kau to iukoto ~Sky to Wagaya no 180 nichi~“, which will start in April on TV Asahi (Every Friday at 11:15 PM).
In the drama, Nishikido will play as a father of two kids, while Mizukawa Asami plays his wife.

It will be a home drama in which Yuji (Nishikido) lives at the foot of the Tokyo Sky Tree. Yuji has been feeling his pent-up discontent toward his job, and his relationship with his wife has also not been well. However, the family’s relationship starts changing after they find a stray dog named “Sky Tree.”

This will be the first time that Nishikido will play the role of a father, and he said with deep emotion thinking about his own father, “My father already had three kids when he was 26 years old, which is the same age as me now. I have finally reached the age.”

Nishikido also said, “It is said that shooting with an animal and kids is quite hard, but I think we can do it! Moreover, I have Mizukawa-san, who I have co-starred with several times before, and who I’m comfortable in talking to. So I don’t feel any anxiety toward this work.”

Source: TokyoHive

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON