Pages

Friday, February 18

TATER TOTS and AFRITADA

I wonder if i got some of my father's cooking skills?!?! hmm... i hope so!! One thing that i'm sure of is that i definitely love to cook... i've been cooking a lot of new dishes that i've never tried before and so far they've been succesful... <3 <3 <3

Minnesota Hot Dish - Tater Tots

Afritada
While doing my grocery shopping for this week i've found this:

Now I don't need to search in the Internet on what to cook next.. This handy dandy cookbook magazine is filled with (mostly) mouth-watering pasta dishes (my favorites!!!).. plus tempting desserts.... and what i love about it the most is that the ingredients are so easy to find..

Some of my favorite pages:


Mac n' Cheese

Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
i'm definitely missing the cookbooks (from my cousin) i left from home (Phils.)... stupid me did not bring it here with me... >_<

hopefully I'll be able to remember to get it 2-3 yrs. from now... (^0^)

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON