Pages

Saturday, January 1

New Year's Resolution

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Its my first time making a list for my New Years Resolution.. I've never done that before... So here goes...

  • Save more money/ Less Spending
  • Be more organize with my time and things
  • Use my free time efficiently/wisely
  • Make a schedule of things to do and follow it
  • Have more time studying JAVA than fangirling >_<
  • Exercise at least once a week
  • Don't make any (stupid) promises that I can't keep.
  • Learn how to write and read in Japanese
  • Read more books and manga
  • Get more hours of sleep! Beat my friend's record : 18hrs.
  • Update my blog at least three times a week.
  • Learn to cook new dishes.

Well that's just about it!! Don't want to put in a lot.. i know i wont be able to do it all but who knows?!?! hahaha I'll still try my best to do it ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON