Pages

Friday, December 31

Katsu Curry!! Itadakimasu!

I've been craving for KATSUDON for a week now and its my turn to cook.. so i decided why not make one?

I checked the ingreadients online for making katsudon and some of it is not available here in the US.. I almost give up when i remembered another favorite japanese dish that i like CURRY!! Most of the Jdramas i've watched always have curry on it like in Kaibutsu-kun and Ryusei no Kizuna. Even one of Yamapi's entry in his nikki is all about him eating curry..

Mouth-watering Curry... yummy!! and i still want to eat katsudon but actually i realized that the one i really like was the tonkatsu or pork cutlet in the katsudon.. hahaha finally i made up my mind and decided to just combine the two and the result Katsu Curry!!
Result of "My first Katsu Curry"
here's my guide ---> http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Katsu-Curry

they've got step by step procedure on how to cook it as weel as a videoclip for it... the ingrediedts are all easy to find.. though i didn't use SAKE (japanese rice wine) coz i dont feel its going to be appropriate specially if im going to serve it to a kid...  i also added red and green bell pepper for the curry to put more flavor on it ^_^ It's my first time to cook this kind of dish.. so glad it turned out pretty good.. and delicious!! ^_^

Credit to wikihow for the steps on how to make Katsu Curry ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON