Pages

Wednesday, December 15

Kimi Wa Petto: (My) Drama review!!

Its already been 2 or 3 years since my friend recommended this Jdorama for me to watch.. and I just finished it now hahaha (so many things I want to do and one day isn't enough to do it all!!)


kyaaa!!!! >_< can't get enough of MOMO T_T I would really like to have a pet like Momo-chan.. I wonder where I can get one?! LoL!

Matsumoto Jun really fits into his character as a dancer and a pet. From his smooth interpretative dance moves to his fluffy dog-like hair! So Adorable!! Kawaii!! Kakkoii!!!

I also love how Koyuki portray her character being the elite, successful, hardworking journalist/writer and lonely lady continuously seeking for affection from her pet and lover. (Isn't it what every girl wants to have?!?! just a thought hahaha...) Well nobody's perfect.. we all have weaknesses right?!?! 
The story is so light and filled with romantic (kilig) moments and a lot of kissing scenes from the master and its pet ^_^ (passionate kissing that is!!! kyaaaa.. im loving it though!! =*). At the end of every episode, it makes me feel so excited to watch what will happen next.. always looking forward for more “kilig” moments that always make my heart beats fast.

Next on my watch list Bloody Monday starring Miura Haruma.. [faints!!] ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON