Pages

Friday, March 4

Horikita Maki models at fashion show, dubbed “cute enough to kiss”


On March 2nd, actress Horikita Maki participated in the fashion show for women’s magazine, “spring“. Actor Tanihara Shosuke was also present as the MC for the event.
At the event, Horikita walked on the runway in clothes designed by the popular brand, “JILL by JILL STUART“. Reflecting on her runway experience, she expressed, “I was a little nervous at first. I can’t walk as well as models, but I tried to showcase the cuteness of my outfit while walking.”

When Horikita commented, “This spring, I want to challenge feminine fashion like lace, and become a ‘naturally cute’ woman“, Tanimura told her she was “so cute, [I] want to give you a kiss“, drawing laughter from the crowd.










Source: TokyoHive

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON