Pages

Friday, July 6

Moving On....to a new Career!


Yeah.. I'm moving on with my life and pursuing my career in COMPUTERS!!! Enough with having two jobs, and weird sleeping hours, its time to live on what I've always wanted to do. It feels like I'm one step closer to my goal. Even though it seems like a small step to others, its a big one for me taking all the risks.


Quitting my part-time job to focus on searching for my dream job, then replacing my full time job with a contract one. It seems surreal to be doing all of these but I know I'm taking all the risks for what I want to do most.

A friend of mine once told me: "Pursuing your dream is worth any risk."

With that, it cleared my mind and doubts on whether I should be accepting the contract job or not. I know for sure that if I don't accept it I'm going to regret it later. I know that there'll be ups and downs during the transition but all I can do is hope for the best and believe in myself that I can deal whatever comes my way. I'm thankful to have my family and friends by my side to guide and support me in my decisions.

With a some changes to my routine due to my new job ('coz its a morning shift), here are some things I'm going to miss working at night.

Driving during the night to work (with no problems about traffic and being late for work) and driving back home during the day while others are just about to start their day,

Rush hour


Playing my games non-stop during the day that (most of the time) deprives me of my sleep and makes me so tired at work,

Kingdom of Hearts: Birth by Sleep 
Listening to my audiobooks ~ In Death series ~ while working,

currently listening to In Death Series by J.D Robb


Being artsy with different parts when bored XD,

XD when boredom strikes... -_-;;


Playing with random insects/animals ~ bugs/beetles/spiders,

Random visitors at work XD

Credit to Ashley for the turtle's pic ^_^

and most of all I'm going to miss my close friends at work ~ Andreita, Hussein, Em, Ash, Gramps, Mister, and Larry.

Special thanks to 3rd shift's surprise farewell party!! Love you all!! <3 <3 <3

I love the card!! 3rd shift turned into cute adorable puppies!!

Thanks Larry for the 12-inches Chocolate Chip Cookie Treat!!


I'm so blessed to have met and worked with such wonderful persons in my shift. ^_^

Hopefully everything goes well with my new job. (crossing my fingers for a good start!)
Thanking God for all the blessings that He has given me.
Storing positive vibes for obstacles to come...
And remembering my Mom's encouragement word to me..... AJA! ^_^





~~~~ "If not now, When?......."~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Kaya yan KM!Ako din looking for new job. Sayang di lang tayo nagkita nung umuwi ka... pero siguro next time God's will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON!!!!! Thanks a lot! honga hindi tayo nagkitakasi naman you keep ignoring our calls!! haha... Basta next yr pakita ka ah! miss you!
    Good Luck on the search! Have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, i didn't ignore your call intentionally, it was just so happen na tulog ako sa bus going to work that time. So may next year naman pala. not a problem' :)

    ReplyDelete


credits to TAGA-DON