Pages

Saturday, July 28

Ninomiya Kazunari Goes Blond for New Drama



"Arashi's Ninomiya Kazunari is in for a big change as he dyed his hair blond for his upcoming drama in 24-hour TV. The special drama is titled, "Kuruma Isu de Boku Na Sora wo Tobu" (I will fly to the sky on a wheelchair!).

The 28 year-old Johnny's talent will be playing a guy from a broken family who became a delinquent due to lack of proper guidance. After he got crippled at 15-year old, he decided to mend his wrong ways by becoming a counselor and helps to reform those in similar situation as him.

It has been 10 years since Ninomiya have dyed his hair blonde; Ninomiya said in a TV interview that the rest of Arashi members were dumbfounded with his new hair color.
"Kuruma Isu de Boku Na Sora wo Tobu" will air on 24-hour TV starting Aug 25th."
Source: JPOPASIA

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been more than 2 month since this article was published and I only found out about it today. I haven't done any fangirling for the past 6 months. While checking for new episodes of ARASHI NI SHIYAGARE, I was surprise to see Nino's blonde hair.

Source: niji_bunny

And then it hit me... I miss ARASHI!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back fangirling again but as of now I'm satisfying my craving for ARASHI DOSAGE! XD with this episode of AnS!!!!


~*~*~*~

Special thanks to niji_bunny (and everybody involved) for subbing and uploading. You guys are the best.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting the picture here....















No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON