Pages

Wednesday, July 11

KPOP~ing: Songs of the Week!!!

Lots of good hyper addicting songs have been released lately by SuJu, 2NE1, and  T~ARA.
I remembered I said back in college that I won't be addicted to KPOP songs but yet here I am loving them. Taking back those words and eating all of it, I'm proud to say I love these songs!!! Don't get me wrong but I still love JPOP but as of now KPOP is invading my playlist in full speed... LOL!


SUPER JUNIOR's Sexy, Free and Single



The MV was released on Youtube on July 2, 2012 by  and it already has 5,695,467 views! The song is pretty much addicting with its catchy chorus line "Sexy, free and single. I'm ready to bingo." Donghae, Siwon, and Kyuhyun are my favorites in this group--just can't get enough of their wardrobe in this MV.

Siwon
 Is it just me or those ads are just annoying!!!

Donghae

Kyuhyun ~ that thing on your neck is kinda disturbing @_@ but that's fine I'm just going to focus on your beeautiful voice....


T~ARA's Day By Day

 

Released on Youtube on the same day as SuJu's MV, this mini-movie MV has (almost) half of the views compare to SuJu's. Even so, I love how  put in lots of effort in making T~ara's MVs. So far I think this is the longest MV I've watched -- 15:57 minutes!!! You read it right.. that's how long the MV is.. 3 more seconds and it'll be 16 minutes. Ok so maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. The real MV itself is only the first 10mins. and the rest are preview of the upcoming MV.


 The setting of the MV reminds me of Final Fantasy -- bikes, swords, guns and fighting scenes. Would it be nice if this song will be the next FF Theme song? #justsayin' ^_^


2NE1's I Love You


Published on YouTube on Jul 6, 2012 by  and it has already 3,122,188 views. I love rhythm of the song and MV. The MV is really stands out on its own with no need for aegyo~ness.

 I was surprise to see Dara's new hairstyle. @_@ At first, i didn't liked it and distracted me throughout the MV but the more I see it, I have learned to accept it and kinda like it. It seems to me who else can pull this off but Dara.

Dara



No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON