Pages

Saturday, June 30

May & June Foodtrip!!!

Yum! Yum! ^_^

"Savoring every bite of everyday's blessings is one of life's simple pleasures." ~ ME! Lol! XD

Chocolate Chip Cookies
 I'm no baker but I feel like an expert baker everytime I baked these Chocolate Chip cookies. All I needed to do was pre-heat my oven, placed the pre-portion(ed) cookie dough in the cookie baking tray, and placed it in the oven. I think the hardest part of this procedure is the waiting time for the cookies to cool off so that you can start munching on them. ^_^


Wisconsin's Caramel Apple
 My best memory of Wisconsin is not their cheese but their Caramel Apples! So aside from their famous cheese~s, you should also treat yourself with a refreshing and sweet Caramel Apples!

Assorted Steamed Dumplings
 Whether if your looking for a simple snack or a side dish for your rice, Steamed dumplings are almost perfect for everything! Don't forget your seasoned soy sauce!

Creamy Bacon-Mushroom Carbonara
Craving for something creamy, Indulge yourself with this mouth-watering meal that will bring your taste buds into heaven.! ^_^
Home-Made Sushi and Onigiri
 Dried Seaweed - CHECK!, Crab imitation, egg, fish ball - CHECK!, Rice - CHECK!! All set to make Sushi!! Oh Yeah!
Sashimi (Salmon and Tuna), Sushi (Salmon, Tuna, Yellowtail, Shrimp, and Tomago) and Maki (Salmo, California and Spicy Tuna Hand Roll) @ Kyoto
 Lunch date with my cousins at Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi. It's raw and somehow a bit fishy but hey we enjoyed the interesting flavors of this sumptuous meal.

DQ's Ice Cream Cake
 Celebrating my 2-yrs. American living with Ice Cream Cake for the whole day! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Midnight Snack!

Broccoli and Cheddar Bread Bowl @ Panera Bread
 Brunch date with my cousin at Panera Bread in Downtown Minneapolis.
Pixy Stix
Special thanks to my P.I.C. for introducing me to this awesome treat.. Miss you friend!


<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON