Pages

Friday, June 3

(SuPeR DeLayEd nEwS) Cast For Ouran High School Host Club Announced


 Okay, I know I said "As soon as possible" but last week was kinda busy (and hazy) with memorial holiday and all... but at least I kept my promise... that's all that matters... ;p

Fans of the popular anime series "Ouran High School Host Club" were treated to exciting news when plans for a live action version of the show were announced. More information about the show has now been revealed.
The main cast list was unveiled. The following is a list of the cast:
Yamamoto Yusuke - Tamaki
Kawaguchi Haruna - Haruhi
Nakamura Masaya – Mori
Daito Shunsuke – Kyoya
Takagi Shinpei - Hikaru
Takagi Manpei – Kaoru
Chiba Yudai – Honey
Ryusei Ryo – Umehito
"Ouran High School Host Club" will be broadcast Fridays on TBS starting in July.
Source: jpopasia

I can't wait to watch this ne~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON