Pages

Saturday, August 6

Bartender: (My) Drama Review

Bartender (バーテンダー)
Synopsis: (DramaWiki)
Upon return from Paris, Sasakura Ryu spends some time wandering amiss, but after some time he decides to start anew by becoming a bartender. On a daily basis as a bartender, he helps solve the various problems burdening his customers, including work and love and family troubles, one cocktail at a time.


Furthermore, what will happen to the romantic relationship between Ryu, who seeks the best cocktail, and Kurushima Miwa, who is pertinent to his growth as a person. Also in the drama you'll see the fateful showdown between Kuzuhara Ryuichi, referred to as Mr. Perfect, and Master Kase Goro. -- TV Asahi


Hisashiburi!! Its been a while since I did my last drama review. Its been a month since I watched this JDorama. So expect this post to be short lol! I'm trying to recall what scenes in the drama I loved the most.

I don't know if its just me but Aiba portrayed his role in this drama very... uhm... manly! That's my first impression after watching the first episode. Maybe because I'm so used to seeing him goofing around in most of Arashi's variety shows. But then again the more I watch him in this drama the more I'm being pulled by his charismatic manly charms! ^_^ Unlike his previous dramas, I like this one the most. Being a bartender suits him very well.

I love how they present different kinds cocktails in this drama that it makes me want to try some of it. ^_^ I've got to admit I'm a complete novice when it comes to liquors/cocktails and it amaze me how bartenders can produce such a drink that their customers will love. The drama also shows the hardships of bartenders. How they need to endure their own ordeals to be able to provide excellent customer service.

After (finishing) watching Bartender, I decided to make my own cocktail drink inspired by Sasakura Ryu (Aiba Masaki) and glass coaster inspired by Bar Lapin. ^_^
My Lime-flavored Margarita
Ok just to ake it clear I didn't really made the cocktail more like I bought it XD. Oh well~ Hooray for Wine coolers!!! ;p
my (failed) attempt glass coaster XD


I tried and I failed but I'm happy!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON