Pages

Tuesday, June 28

Happy 1 year Anniversary to Me on my American Living


Flowers from my ever supporting cousin
Vase from Tita Vickie
Flower Arrangement by ME ^_^

I've always love doing flower arrangements!!

Time flies so fast that I didn't even notice that its already been a year since I arrive here in the US from the Philippines. During that one year, I'm so thankful and proud of my blessings that come one after another -- driver's license, stable job, own car and apartment. With good fortunes along the way comes mishaps as well - my (first) car accident in the last snowstorm of my first winter season.

Its been a fruitful year and I'm looking forward for more adventures for my following years to come. ^_^

Missing my family and friends back in the Philippines.
See you all soon!! (hopefully!!)
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON