Pages

Monday, October 11

Mall of America


What a tiring Sunday!! (whew!) even though i need to go to work that night and have 3 hrs of sleep only.. who cares!! It was FUN, FULFILLING and WORTHY! Its a girl's hang out (no boys included!! haha) that was filled with shopping, taking pictures, talking, and walking all around nonstop!!

It was a double celebration: Kam's birthday (Happy Birthday!) and my first visit to Mall of America. I was on a mission to compare which one is bigger Mall of Asia (also called MoA back in the Philippines) or Mall of America.. so its MoA (Pinas) vs. MoA (US)

hmm..even though i wasn't able to tour and explore the whole area of Mall of America, all i can say is its definitely larger than Mall of Asia.. well that's my opinion.. ;p

Here are some pictures i took from my trip to the mall ^_^


To all my guy friends out there!! ^_^


I swear this place looks familiar..hmmm.. I think i saw it before in the movie Baby Geniuses.. (not sure!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote for the day:


"Being still and doing nothing are two different things." - Karate Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON