Pages

Friday, April 8

Arashi's Ideal Proposals ^_^

From Himitsu no Arashi clip comes Arashi's Ideal proposals...

I dont know the name of their partners to whom their proposing so lets just refer them as "Fat Lady" and "Thin Lady".. i apologize for the rudeness unless somebody gives me the name for those ladies let's just stick with it for now.. ok?!?! ^_^

The translations may vary... depends on the translators ;p

Ninomiya Kazunari's Ideal Proposal

Situation according to Nino: "A place with beautiful scenes like in Yokohama."

Nino: Hey...
Fat Lady: hmmm?

Nino: Which building is the most beautiful?
Fat Lady: It may be that thing. (points out randomly)

Nino: Where?
Fat Lady: That! At the place which has that building.

Nino: hmmm?
Fat Lady: The thing which is very red.

Nino: Really? What about the thing over there?? (points out randomly)
Fat Lady: That one is a bit dark.

Nino: So, which one do you choose?
Fat Lady: That one.. one the right side...

[Nino looks at her finger while pointing on the same direction on where she's pointing]

Nino: On the right side...?
Fat Lady: That one...



Nino: Wait a minute. Stop there for a while... This one?
Fat Lady: mhmm...

[Nino pulls out the ring from his pocket and puts it into her finger.]

Nino: What about this one?
Fat Lady: ........

Nino: Let's get married.



Aiba Masaki's Ideal Proposal

Situation according to Aiba: "The set is in a crowded and busy city. In that city, we are being surrounded by many gangsters."



Aiba: Stop! Don't come any closer or you will suffer!! Hey! I said sto... (Aiba pretends to be punched then fights back) Take this... and that.. Go away now!!

Aiba: Are you ok? Did you get hurt?
Fat Lady: I'm ok.

Aiba: Thank God!
Fat Lady: Masaki-san, are you ok too?

Aiba: I'm fine! I'm fine!! Always remember that i'll always protect you. So don't worry ok?

[Aiba then suddenly acts as if he's having an amnesia.]

Aiba: Ahh.. It hurts..
Fat Lady: Masaki?

Aiba: Who are you?
Fat Lady: You've got to be kidding right?!?!

Aiba: eh.. who are you??
Fat Lady: It's me, Haruna!!

Aiba: Sorry, I really can't remember a single thing.. eh...
Fat Lady: Masaki!!

Aiba: It must have been because of the hit? I can't remember your name. (Aiba if you really can't remember anything.. how come you remember getting hit?? LoL!! XD)
Fat Lady: MASAKI!!

Aiba: Ah, I get it now. Can you write your name down in Kanji?
Fat Lady: huh?

Aiba: Wait, wait, write it on this thing.
Fat Lady: huh? what thing?

(Aiba gets the ring from his poket and gave it to her..)
Aiba: On this ring


Ohno Satoshi's Ideal Proposal

Situation acording to Ohno: "We're like in the highway in the middle of the neighborhood."

Ohno: Last time, I asked you to marry me, do you have the answer now?
Thin Lady: ......

Ohno: Ah I see... It's no good.. How could it be a "yes"? right? Its no good huh.. AH!! Danger!! a truck is coming!!!

[Ohno hides behind the girl]



Ohno: Oh! Thank God!..
Thin Lady: ...... [stares at ohno]

Ohno: You.... YOU ARE OK!! YOU WILL NOT DIE!! Because I love you so much!!!! THAT'S WHY YOU WON'T DIE!! I WILL NOT DIE EITHER!!

[Ohno suddenly flips his hair as if he has a long hair XD]

Ohno: So, please marry me...



Sakurai Sho's Ideal Proposal

Situation according to Sho: "The situation is I ask her to marry me when we are watching stars in the night sky together."

Sho: Oh, they are so beautiful!
Thin Lady: Yes, they are.

Sho: Right. More beautiful than i've ever expected.
Thin Lady: What are you looking at?

[Sho points at the girl]

Sho: I have just found many more beautiful stars. Would these stars shine by my side forever?.. Marry me..?


Matsumuto Jun's Ideal Proposal

Situation According to Jun: "The situation is on the way home after the date."



Jun: The meal was delicious. Isn't it?
Fat Lady: Yes it was..

Jun: Let me hold the bag for you.
Fat Lady: It's very kind of you.

Jun: Instead of holding the bag, can you hold this thing for me?

[Jun pulls out the ring from his pocket and hands it over to her.]

Jun: You can open it now.
Fat Lady: This is...

Jun: Can you hold it tightly?... Marry me..




Source:
photos and translation: saobang2211
translation: http://community.livejournal.com/fangirlsouthere/2829.html

So which one among the five do you like the most?? mine would be either nino, sho, or jun... ;p you can't (hardly) say no in that kind of proposals. Don't you think??

sorry aiba and ohno but your proposals are just little bit "off"... ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Lolz.... I remember watching this... ^^... I liked Nino's alot... it was cute... ^w^ v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I loved these.... IDK, in my opinion:

    1) Nino's was sweet, but I kind of don't understand it...
    2) Aiba's was like an Asian drama (sped up into 3 minutes lol)
    3) Ohno's made me ROFL.... "YOU WILL NOT DIE! I WILL NOT DIE!" O_O.... that's... one way to look at it.
    4) Sakurai's was the cheesiest (but I won't lie, it made me swoon...)
    5) MatsuJun's was the most realistic I think... I think I would prefer to get proposed to this way. It was simple and it made sense :D

    ReplyDelete


credits to TAGA-DON