Pages

Saturday, April 9

Propose Kyoudai: (My) Drama Review

Lately, I've been watching a lot of proposals XDD starting with Arashi's Ideal proposal... whats up with that?!?! 0_o lolz.. anyways i'm loving it... its been a while since i did my drama marathons... this time its just a little bit sweeter.. and more romantic? don't you think? ;p

While browsing along the d-addicts torrent site, I found this interesting drama about proposals.. special thanks to HEIWA Fansubs for subbing this drama.

Propose Kyoudai

Synopsis: (DramaWiki)
This drama is a love comedy that follows 4 very different types of guys who grew up in a very normal household, a first child, a middle child, a youngest child, and an only chid. This drama portrays the transformation of the guys as they meet someone and begin to realize their own weaknesses and their strengths, and are able to find true happiness. -- Fuji TV
With Koike Teppei in this drama, It definitely knew right away that I should watch this! and as far as i know my instincts have never failed me (yet) when it comes to choosing which drama to watch.. ok..I might have failed once...not that im aware of... or i just can't remember... XD

This drama showcases the different characters of the eldest son, middle son, youngest son, and the only child--the pros and cons to it. And how they change their beliefs upon meeting the girl they love. It shows us how powerful true love is and how it conquers all.. (pretty much the same description as the synopsis above hahaha)

Of all the pictures that were shown in the drama. this two pictures is the one that i love the most.. ^_^ Do I need to say why?? ;p Koike Teppei is just so cute!!! ~_~ kyaaaaa........~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

Past

Present

Although this drama only have 4 episodes (yes, thats right only 4 episodes), I didn't feel any urge to watch for more.... it left me the impression of contentment after watching the last episode.. i dont why but that's how i felt... its like adding more too it would be too much and will lost its essence... \m/

Episode 1: How the first child marries

Episode 2: How the middle child marries

Episode 3: How the youngest child marries

Episode 4: How the only child marries
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what's next on my watch list??? hmmm I still haven't finish watching Delicious Gakuin... just cant watch it without eng subs... i only have 6 episodes that has eng subs and there are a total of 13 episodes waaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh well, I might be sticking to watching movies for a while...thanks to my personal supplier of goodies giving me hints on what movies to watch next... whether its a japanese, korean or even a thai movie, all his recommendations are top notch and must see movies!!!

Till the next drama/movie review!!! (^0^)\m/
oh, and if you've got time watch Propose Kyoudai.. Highly recommended!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON