Pages

Saturday, October 2

DAY 1


At last, my very own blog! This will be my 2nd blog. already forgot my account for my 1st blog (x_x) well past is PAST!!

still in the editing stage.. so its still kinda messy ;p
i'll make the layout better next time.. so till then let's be patient 'bout that.

Reasons why i decided to have a blog.
> To familiarize myself with css/html codes. I definitely need to get used to it (again!). I'm losing my edge (x_x)
i'm missing the days where i used to make my own website back in college for a particular subject (COEAPP2).
> To speak my mind. I've always been a frustrated writer (0_o)
> To keep track on what's happening in my life. Time moves so fast! specially when your just about to enjoy your day.

I may not able to update it on a daily basis but i'll definitely post my most special memories!
Enjoy reading! and please dont forget to post your feedbacks.. positive or not.. (hopefully no negative reactions!) ;p

Yoroshikon!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON