Pages

Saturday, October 23

Halloween Week part 1 - randomness~~~

Pumpkin Field taken from my phone camera
Trick or Treat!! My very first costume for next week's 2-day Halloween Party ^_^ I'll be the Mysterious Angel of Darkness without her wings hahhaa.. it became mysterious because of the black mask hahaha...

Even though i failed my road test (x_x), its not gonna let me down!! better luck next time! and
  watch out for that passing pedestrian!! wahahaha!! failed my road test by 2 points!!! can't believe it i lmost made it!! i'm definitely going to pass it next time... (crossing my fingers for it!)

November is coming and its really getting colder everyday brrr... its time to wear layers and layers of clothes!! WINTER is coming!!! everything will be cover by snow.. im gonna miss the scenic view of the trees changing the color of their leaves.. green grass.. lake.. and longer days..

beautiful scenery taken from my phone camera ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON