Pages

Sunday, October 9

Yamashita Tomohisa & Nishikido Ryo withdraw from NEWS

On October 7th, Johnny & Associates Inc. announced that two NEWS members, Yamashita Tomohisa and Nishikido Ryo,  withdrew from the group on the same day.  Yamashita will pursue his solo activities, and Nishikido will focus on his activities in Kanjani∞. Consequently, NEWS will continue their activities with four members: Koyama Keiichiro, Kato Shigeaki, Masuda Takahisa, and Tegoshi Yuya.


Yamashita commented, “It will be a challenge all on my own from now on. There may be inconvenient or hard things which I have never felt before, however, I would like to strive in every project with the precious experiences that I received with NEWS.”

Koyama, who will stay in NEWS, expressed positively, Although we will be going on different paths, the four members of NEWS will continue the legacy of the eight years we walked together.

Nishikido, who belonged to both Kanjani∞ and NEWS, revealed that the reason behind his withdrawal was that his schedule adjustments for both groups didn’t work well. He said, “Please continue to support this new NEWS with Koyama, Kato, Masuda, and Tegoshi.

Source: TokyoHive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(T_T) NEWS will never be the same without Yamapi and Ryo.. though I wasn't surprised about Yamapi leaving the group since I was already expecting it because of his solo activities (which reminds me of Akanishi Jin leaving KAT-TUN) but Ryo's withdrawal was definitely a major shock for me... He's been doing Kanjani and NEWS for a long time already and only now does he makes a comment about conflicting schedules...  The only reason I could think of about him leaving the group might be because of the group's not much activity for a long time now. 

Oh well its not that I'm bashing Ryo but somehow it just felt I need to release the depression that I'm feeling with this sad news.. And I know that I'm not the only who's feeling this way.. A lot of NEWS fan are probably havimg a lot of mixed emotions too about this but all we can do as a LOYAL and AVID FAN is to support our IDOLS no matter what and always keep in mind that every changes happens for a reason..

Looking forward for the new NEWS! 
On the bright side at least the group wasn't dissolve at all... V(^_^)V
For Yamapi and Ryo... GAMBATTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON