Pages

Friday, October 7

P & P (Polygons and Pet Insect)

Last week's creative artwork ^_^
Creative Polygons (square, hexagon,heptagon, octagon)
For some weird technical unknown reason, I can't upload this picture without being displayed sideways... >_< Oh well..
Pet insect cleaning its antennae =))

I have no idea what kind of bug it is, but thanks to Mr. Pet Insect (unconsciously naming it) it kept me awake at work (with only 3 hrs. of sleep) and entertained while he slowly cleans his antennae. I don't know why but at that moment I find it cute and amusing as I watched him clean his antennae and crawl all over the monitor constantly distracting me.. lol~ might be the effect of not enough sleep huh~ ^_^

Recently, we're having a lot of insect visitors at work...spiders, bugs, etc.... I guess its because winter is coming that these insects are starting to seek a place where they can hide/survive during the winter season.

Speaking of winter, I'm definitely not looking forward for it this year!!! Oh how I miss the summer heat in the Philippines!!! waaahhhhhhh~~! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON