Pages

Saturday, May 31

May Foodtrip: Out and About ^_^

What I eat when stress at work...Chocolates!!!!! hahahahaha

More often than not I've been going down to the cafeteria at work for lunch ever since they switch the chef . The new chef has been cooking dishes that is not posted on the cafeteria's website.  I was told by one of my co-workers that the new chef cooks a special dish everyday whatever he likes cooking for that day. So far all his special dishes are really delicious and is something to look forward to every lunch time. ^_^


Fogo De Chao
Celebrated my brother's first US paycheck by going to an all you can eat meat fancy and expensive Brazilian restaurant - Fogo De Chao.. For $50/per person you get to fill your tummy with multiple selections of delectable fire roasted meat.
Starting off with the Salad Bar before flipping our cards from color red to green for meat to be brought to our table, sliced and served.
Ate too much meat and made me not want to eat meat for quite a while (until now). My brother does not like to eat vegetables and favors eating meat a LOT so this our treat for him. Anyways, I got too overwhelmed by so many meat, I only have 3 different kinds and had a hard time finishing the third serving while my brother almost tried all of the meat being served.... and I forgot to take pictures of the meat. :p

Molten Chocolate Cake
After stuffing ourselves with meat, we ordered this refreshing and mouth-watering dessert. It's really rich and filled with chocolate goodness. The perfect combination of the warm chocolate cake with melted chocolate inside and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and strawberries made the sweet flavors in your mouth burst in perfect harmony. I'm definitely going to order this delicious treat the next time I go back.

Tokneneng
One of my all time Filipino street food favorite. Special thanks to my roommate for cooking it. Brings back a lot of memories back in high school.
Shout out to my girlfriends back in high school, you all know who you are. Miss you all! 

Rice and Fried Chicken Skin dip in vinegar for dinner.
#rapsa #busolve #memories #college

Noodles & Company: Japanese Pan Noodles
Caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce, broccoli, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, Asian sprouts, black sesame seeds and cilantro
Putting the cilantro aside, this is my favorite noodle dish at Noodles & Company. For me personally, I prefer it with added shrimp. Yum!
Suishin Japanese Cuisine Restaurant: Shrimp Tempura, Chicken Teriyaki, Shabu Shabu and Yose Nabe
All this food for 4 people only. Yes, we were very hungry and we devoured all of it (except for the broth from the hot pot dishes) . We left the restaurant very full and cravings satisfied for Japanese cuisines. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON