Pages

Thursday, August 9

Cute Chibis ~~ Taga-Don!

Kudos to my very talented friend for giving in to my wishes... After almost a year of bothering, begging and patience, I found this picture posted on my FB Wall today and it definitely made my day!! ^_^ 
Chibi Me <3 <3
I just have to say I don't like it.... I LOVE IT!!! And as I promised, I'm featuring this creative
hARTworks of my friend, Don. I know it took HOURS and HOURS for you to finish up your masterpieces and tormently squeezing your mind for creative juices and depriving your self of food and sleep.. Giving you credits for this pictures might not be enough or maybe you consider being paid instead but all I can give as of now is my deepest appreciation for your hardwork and all out support to your future projects. ;p

Chibi Don

So how did I met this talentadong artist? hmmm... Let's just say it all started with a 3-months worth of trainings, late night phone calls, and hanging out at the cafeteria or MOA's (Mall of Asia) bay.  Working in a call center environment wasn't easy specially if sales are involved in it, Don was our mood shifter during those times. He can make you smile with his random thoughts and infect you with his energetic aura.

Happy and Excited to go to work... ;p
Not only is he good in drawing but is also an aspiring writer. He's recently making some improvements in his site for now and I'm looking forward to indulge myself again with his inspiring write ups and brilliant articles about his different points of views to random things in life that we tend to ignore or take advantage of.

But as of now, I'm proud to present some of his hARTworks as it becomes part of my blog... and maybe sometime soon he can be my very own ILLUSTRATOR..... \(^_^)/

TAGA-DON's hARTworks
Mother Fly and Baby Fly

Naruto and Baby Kuruma
Photo Credits: Taga-DON

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON