Pages

Saturday, August 25

Take Care of the Young Lady: (My) Drama Review


Take Care of the Young Lady
(Broadcast period: 2009-Aug-19 to 2009-Oct-08)






Synopsis: (DramaWiki)
Of the high-rolling top 'hot celebrities' of the wealthy upper class in Korea's high society, Kang Hye Na is the one desired by the men, feared and hated by the women. Being the only successor to the largest conglomerate company, Kang San Group, Kang Hye Na has both the looks and the background. She is the owner of the 'Lady Castle' and lives a 'princess-like' life with her servants.
Until one day, out of pure coincidence, she comes across Seo Dong Chan who turns her life upside down. Not only does he make her do community service, he even kidnapped her and now he's the new household manager! Even after stepping on him, crushing him and biting him, he still doesn't run away. She may have finally met her match.

This drama actually reminds me of Hayate, The Combat Butler (live action). Almost the same plot -- rich young lady and butler falling in love though they differ in the circumstances.

Cast: (For the Full list click here)


Yoon Eun Hye as Kang Hye Na
Yoon Eun Hye is the lead actress in Goong (2006) and The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (2007). Even though her role in Take Care of the Young Lady is a bit mature compare to the previous dramas she's been to, I like how she portrayed her "maldita" princess attitude with a mix of brattiness and being naive to the most simplest things.


Yoon Sang Hyun as Seo Dong Chan
 If you've seen the Secret Garden (2010) first before watching Take Care of the Young Lady (just like me) then you'll refer to him as Oska - the cocky, heart broken, playboy Kpop idol with a captivating voice and sexy dance moves. ^_^
 
Jung Il Woo as Lee Tae Yoon

Jung Il Woo is the lead actor in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop -- which I'm looking forward to watch in the near future (since I'm currently buried with dramas, audiobooks, variety shows and anime as of this moment).
 
Is it just me that I find most of the 2nd guys hotter than the lead actors?? hahaha I know there's a motive behind this kind of setup -- to put in more jealousy/insecurities for the main charaters who are destined to fall in love with each other. I guess that's totally fine at least I can keep all of them for myself  >;p
 
Moon Chae Won as Yeo Eui Joo
 Moon Chae Won's sassy cowboy getup and personality gives off a break in all the rich, elegant~ness, and princess attitude in the drama.
 
Wang Suk Hyun as Kang Soo Min
This kid has just raised the level of cuteness in this drama to the nth level! I found myself anticipating his appearance in every episode. 


SCREENSHOTS!!!






Take Care of the Young Lady/My Fair Lady OST
Dash Girl, Helpless Love and Hot Stuff

 
(My) Ratings:
1 lowest and 10 highest
Story - 8.5
Characters - 8
OST - 8
Recommend to watch - 8
 
^_^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back from my long hiatus of doing drama reviews (though I've been doing short random reviews here and there I still think that doesn't count aha! and this review might be a short one as well... oh well~), I'm glad to be back in reviewing dramas ^_^. Bearing the fruits of moving on to a new career, I've been blessed with more FREE TIME to spend with my family, friends, fangirling (oh yes! hahaha), blogging and many more. ;p I believe August has been a good month for me and hopefully it stays that way throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON