Pages

Friday, July 22

Kaibutsu-kun Movie in 3D Official Trailer ^_^

Trailer 1

Trailer 2



Credit for the video:
The movie will be directed by Nakamura Yoshihiro, who is known as the director of “Team Batista no Eiko” and “Golden Slumber.” The main cast members for the drama, such as Yashima Norito, Ueshima Ryuhei (Dacho Club), and Choi Hong Man will also appear in the movie.

The shoot for the movie has already started on January 6th, and it is planned to be held in other Asian countries as well.

It will be released during Christmas season in 2011.

Source: TokyoHive

2 comments:

  1. I'm really waiting for this movie to come out.... *_*.... I loved the drama and I really liked how Ohno-kun portrayed Kaibutsukun since I think this role is kinda hard for an adult to play.... I'm hoping it'll screen in NYC, just like Yatterman and Gantz.... because I wanna watch it in 3D.... (^W^) V

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beryl: me too!! I'm hoping they'll screen it here in MN as well..
    Were you able to watch Gantz in the theaters?? I regret not being able to watch it T_T

    ReplyDelete


credits to TAGA-DON