Pages

Sunday, November 7

My Ride...

2002 Nissan Altima
After 5 hours of car hunting and 2 hours of waiting for the paper works, <finally!> i was able to buy a car
that's within my budget (kahit na medyo lumampas xa ng isang libo >_<), has the perfect size for me, doesn't make any clunky noise (just like cooking popcorn into your car's engine LoL!), doesn't vibrate whenever you step on the gas, and most of all its not RED hahaha.. (just dont like the color coz of some bad memories >_<)
Now the next step will be for me to pass my next road test (seriously crossing my fingers), set a bank loan to pay the remaining amount for the car, search for a good insurance company, get used to expenses, credits, loans, and most of all TAXES!! (T_T) and always REMEMBER where i put my car keys (LoL!)

Getting ready to be independent... Hello World!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON