Pages

Saturday, November 13

Its my turn to cook...

Every Friday i've got a chance to prove my cooking skills LoL! starting this friday its my turn to cook for supper. the first thing that came to my mind is to cook ADOBO.. good thing it turn out to be delicious (i think ^_^)
Chicken Adobo with Pineapple chunks


So what meal shall i cook for next week?? hmmm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what happens when you get bored at work? one tends to be (kinda) artistic! hahaha


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to enjoy my 3-day weekend.. ^_^ starting it with the first snowfall ...


snow angel, snowman, snow ball, WHITE WASH!!!! ^_^

though its nice to have fun outside but being warm and cozy inside will be so much better!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON