Pages

Monday, March 31

March Foodtrip: Food at work and home

Hardwood Smoked Ham with cheesy baked potatoes and steamed vegetables
Lately, I've been too busy to prepare food at home for lunch at work so I've been going to the cafeteria for the past few days to grab lunch.


Reese's Puffs
I like eating my cereal without milk... yes that's WITHOUT MILK lol! For me, it just tastes better without it. ^_^

Anyways, I remember bringing Reese's Puffs at work as a snack to munch on while working when my supervisor just arrived at his desk. I greeted him a good morning and said "I'm eating some dog food. You want some?" Showing him my bowl of Reese's Puffs and then he said back "Well, ain't that a good reason to give you a raise" lol!

Meaty Carbonara with Toasted bread and Chocolate brownies
I've been craving for some pasta for a while and realized I haven't cooked Carbonara for some time now. Since I have no other ingredients at hand aside from bacon and hotdogs, it became a Meaty Carbonara instead. YUM!

Unagi (eel) Sushi
Never learned my lesson not to go grocery shopping while hungry but hey look at what I found. I had this for dinner and I think I like this better now than the California Roll. d(^_^)b

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON