Pages

Monday, October 21

Anime Fusion 2013: (My) First Anime Convention

Anime overload during the weekend!! My friends and I attended the Anime Fusion 2013 at the Ramada Hotel in Bloomington, MN. Its a 3-day event that started last Friday (10/18) till Sunday (10/20). So you might ask what's going on an anime convention? As a newbie, let me break it to you in 3 section ~ Cosplay, Panel and Dealer's room.

I know there were more to it in the convention but since I haven't mastered Naruto's Kage Bunshin no Jutsu I wasn't able to explore the rest.

Cosplay 
There were a lot of cosplayers wandering around and I was too busy admiring their costumes or too shy to approach and ask them if its okay to take a picture.. Still, I managed to get a few pictures.. Can you tell who the characters are?









Panels
There were lots of interesting panels but the one that I enjoyed going the most is the panel where the married couple Dan (a.k.a Samurai Dan) and Jillian Coglan where at (aside from the Karaoke ^_^). They are both master swordsman that teaches the history about swords, Akita Dogs, and Samurai training with humorous and entertaining talks/skits along the way.

Samurai Dan

Jillian

Samurai Dan and Jillian's Akita Dog - Kuma

Samurai Dan and Jillian's Akita Dog - Naya
Dealer's Room ~ Anime Goodies!!
  1. Anime Eats Recipe Book
  2. Anime Fusion Guide Book
  3. Dragon Ears
  4. Lolita hat hairclip
  5. Bento box with chopsticks and spoon
  6. Samurai Comedy Club Unrated CD with autograph (Samurai Dan and Jillian)
  7. Anime Fusion Badge
  8. Attack on Titan Manga
and.... Button Pins ~ Cleaning Levi (AoT) and complimentary Samurai Dan and Jillian pin.



No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON