Pages

Friday, September 23

TGIF! = Apple Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream and 6827's Artwork

それは久しぶりです!

The story behind the pictures will remain untold. ;p
Let our imaginations run wild V(^_^)V
The controversial heart..
The failed flower response..
Due to boredom?, stress?, time? or simply because its friday, that these artworks have been made. It was team effort and resourcefulness that made it happen.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Special thanks to Larissa for bringing in Apple Pie and Vanilla Ice cream. It was such a wonderful treat but I've got to admit without the Vanilla Ice Cream I wouldn't be able to finish the last slice of the Apple Pie. (^_~) Too obsessed about it, I totally forgot to take a picture of it..... ;p

More movies to watch!! thanks Matt for the DVDs... Dumb and Dumber & Edward Scissorhands

Random Confessions: =))
> Thou did I not use thy broken microwave (again). Blame not unto me.
> Thou shall I never forget what I've been told for the result of the almost exploding Apple Pie in thy microwave is thou not pretty.
> Thou shall learn thy priorities.
> Thou should be specific in sending messsages thus to avoid confusions.
> Thou will always be true to thy word.


良い週末を皆が持っている!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON