Pages

Saturday, December 28

Cat Grass Plant Challenge!!

Unlike my Mom and my roommate, I do not have a "green" thumb. Plants tend to die under my care. My cousin and her hubby beg to differ and would like to break the curse of my "brown" thumb. One of their Christmas gift to me is the Chia Cat Grass Planter Kit.



I do not have any pets....yet. They said this plant should be easy to grow and I should give it one more try to grow a plant. With that, I promise to send them updates for it.. So here goes...



Don't judge me why it is inside the bag, I was just simply following the directions. :p

"In about 3 days you will see the first sprouts emerge. Remove plastic covering when sprouts are about 1" tall."


So that I don't forget to check the plant after 3 days, I set up a reminder on my phone. ^_^

'Till the next update! ~meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON