Pages

Tuesday, April 30

April Foodtrip :)

Experiencing Ice Cream melting problems?!?! Have some Mochi Ice Cream
"Right on your mouth not on your shirt..."

Why settle for a Double Oreo when you can have a TRIPLE DOUBLE Oreo!
FTW!

Blair's Ultra Death Sauce
I usually can handle spicy foods but this hot sauce blow my mind!!
Holy Smokes only tried a very, very, very small drop sized and made me sweat a lot and my tongue burned like all it wanted to do is soak itself in an ICE COLD WATER.
Should have seek the warning on the bottle:
"Be warned: This sauce contains ingredients 800 times hotter than a jalapeno chile. Use sparingly. Ultra Death should not be consumed without dilution."

Good alternative when craving for Jjajangmyeon. Yum!

Hooray for Giant Pocky and Double Chocolate Coated Pocky
I can't wait to also get the Giant Hello Panda! :)

King's Korean Restaurant: Kimchi and Haemul Pajeon (Korean style panfried seafood pancake)

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON