Pages

Friday, April 20

Stopover to JAPAN ^_^

During my stopover to Japan, I was hoping to be able to take a picture of the JAL (Japan AirLine) plane with the image of Arashi on it and buy some JPOP albums.. Unfortunately, I failed to accomplish both and unexpectedly, I end up buying a Mini Galbo chocolate.


You might ask the reason why I end up buying this yummy chocolate snack its all because of Miura
Haruma's picture that was just below it. Though I did see other J-artist in the duty-free store (like Erika Toda, Keiko Kitagawa, and Kuroki Meisa), Miura's pose in the picture is just so striking that it hypnotize me to buy the chocolate hahaha talk about fangirling ne~ ^_^



~~Every bite into it reminds me  of his dramas (Bloody Monday, Gokusen, and 14 Sai no Haha) and movies (Koizora, Gokusen, and Kimi ni Todoke)~~~


Fangirling mode ON!!!!

Aiyeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON