Pages

Friday, May 27

SuShi-Onigiri Day ^_^

My Sushi--Onigiri Masterpiece
Thanks to this YouTube video I'm now enjoying my lunch today--sushi and onigiri. ^_^ Actually, I was in the mood in making Onigiris (Japanese Rice Balls) after watching one of the Arashi - Utaban episode wherein ARASHI was challenge to make a bento. and then while making my little research about Onigiris I stumbled upon this cooking video about making sushi.

How to Make Futomaki Sushi and California Roll
uploaded by

and so i ventured towards my kitchen and prepared my very own sushi meal to satisfy my own cravings ^_^

Jasmine Rice (my fave type of rice)

Improvised fillings: Spam, Pepperoni, Tuna, Carrots, Shrimp (marinated and cooked with garlic and oyster sauce)

Omelet with Red Bell Peppers

Nori - thin dried seaweed sheets

the finished product =))
My Sushi Combos:
  • Omelet, Carrots, Shrimp
  • Omelet, Carrots, Pepperoni
  • Omelet, Carrots, Spam
  • Omelet, Carrots, Spam, Pepperoni

Onigiri Filling: Tuna
<3 Sushi <3 Onigiri <3

satisfied cravings = happy stomach ^_^

Happy Memorial Weekend!!!

**notice the watermarks on each photo... ^_^ Hopefully i'll be able to keep using it... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON