Pages

Sunday, October 3

Practice makes Perfect!!


Whatta weekend!! (^_^) 2 days of practice driving around the neighborhood. My road test is coming up and I need to get ready for it! Hopefully I'll be able to pass it and finally get my very own driver's license (crossing my fingers!!!) Then the next challenge will be is to drive on ICE!! (x_x)
So taking one step at a time for all of this will be a good way to start it!

Speed Limits. Stop Signs. Yield. Park. Pedestrians. Intersections. Traffic Lights. Signal. Turn. (0_o) (going crazy!! hahaha)

"Stay focused! Don't Panic. Stay Calm. Stay on your side of the road not in the middle!" Words of wisdom from my brave instructors (my cousin and her fiance). So brave of them to accompany me while I step on the gas and make wide turns on the other side of the road. ;p. Thanks for the patience and support. (^_^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weekend is finally over and it's time to get to work! Time to earn more money!! Work! Work! Work!!
I'm definitely looking forward for this week's potluck at work! TACOS!! Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON