Pages

Saturday, October 9

Lazy and Busy Weekend!!

Since i work 3rd shift, I usually start my weekend Friday morning and start work Sunday evening.. I know it's kinda crazy but thats just how it is.. good thing I'm already used to it but sometimes its just hard to sleep at night when your already so used sleeping during the day..

NOTE: This entry is quite long so goodluck reading it.. ^_-

Friday (10-8-10)

Got home from work around 8am, and i really had a good mood that day.. dont know why but im just happy.. maybe its because TGIF!! rest from work and more sleep.. what more can i ask for hahaha!..
i started doing my chores with the thought that i need to finish it quickly cause im scheduled to have a video chat with my brother to instruct him on how to fix his virus-infected laptop.. He was fooled by a silly and unknown pop-up on his screen saying that he needs to scan his laptop right away because its infected by a virus so he immediately click "YES" and BOOM!!! now there's a lot of pop-ups appearing on his screen and he cant get rid of it and its also blocking him from using other application..

(Being able to work as a computer techinician back from the Philippines, my siblings started relying to me whenever they have computer problems..)

We spend 2hrs trying to fix it but unfortunately we failed. After all that experience working as a computer technician, i realized that my knowledge was just not enough.. provided that we're doing it through the video chat and he doesn't have enough resources that we need..(like he doesn't know his drivers, what kind of vista he is using, etc.) its really hard to tell specially when your just communicating thru chat.


And what's worst we haven't even started the troubleshooting yet when the laptop started to act weird! we we're trying to access the safe mode (cause its easy to do the troubleshooting in there less the pop-ups) but it keeps on going into the start-up repair.. 0_o we finally decided to do a complete Windows PC Restore isnce he said there's no important files in his computer but it failed 'coz there's no backup image created.. (GeeZ!!) So we tried doing the System restore instead. Since he was just infected recently there might be a chance we'll be able to go back to the date when the laptop was not yet infected still we failed again 'coz there was no restore point created in the first place.. (Bad Luck!!) T_T

Good thing my good friend is online so we started a conference and talked about the possible solution for it.. But in the end, we finally realized that its hopeless.. since my brother doesn't have the installer CD's needed for reformatting his laptop.. (his laptop came from the US and doesn't have the OS and drivers cd with it) We even considered formatting it Vista to Windows 7 but still we need to know the drivers for his laptop.. and so it was hopeless!!..

Finally, i just advice him to bring it to Kuya Angel (the computer technician that we're familiar with and been really good with us.. i've also been learning a lot from him when it comes to computers!) Hopefully, Kuya Angel will be able to fix it.. ^_^

After giving up on troubleshooting, i started doing my favorite hobby.. watch my shows: Charmed, Legend of the seeker, JdoRamas, Kimi ni Todoke, Facebook - Castle Age, Fangirling, and downloading more shows! ^_^

At 9pm, i was getting really sleepy after being awake for more than 24 hrs. so i decided to go to bed... finally a good night sleep!!


Good Night, Sleep Tight, Little Bunnies by Dawn Apperley

OYASUMI!!

Saturday (10-9-10)


Sunrise at Lake Harriet in Minneapolis, MN by Jeremiah Peterson

OHAYOU!!

Woke up 7am, i was thinking to do some warm-up exercise to keep my body strong and healthy all day but failed doing it.. i ended up lying in bed for the next 30 mins. before getting up.. (talk about being lazy huh!)
I finally come to my senses and decided to do my weekend routine.. fix my bed, comb my hair, open the blinds and curtain, check the kitchen for dirty dishes, and take a shower..



almost forgot that i'll be practicing my driving skills again.. better get ready for that upcoming road test o_0 I don't if I'm improving but lately i'm losing my confidence if i'll be able to pass the test or not.. oh well i guess im just getting nervous! I was glad to hear from my cousin that i'm improving somehow.. that definitely lift up my fighting spirit! ^_^ and addition to that i like the car that i was practicing... love the color, love the interior, love it! for the first time i finally know what kind of car i want..! yeah!

After that, we went to Aaron's Pump It Up Birthday Party! While the kids have fun playing inside, the adults (yep! including me.. can't believe it im calling myself an adult 0_o) also had fun outside.. picnic, taking pictures, modeling, and non-stop chika..

Before going home, i have to stop by a pharmacy and look for the right facial wash to get rid of this pestering acne on my forehead... never had this many pimples before T_T.. and i don't know why im having them right now.. it might be because im still not used to the weather here.. i really dont know what's the cause of this.. just want to get rid of it! agh!! x_x and i hate the feeling of having such oily face.. it makes me feel like a greasy pan!!!! x_x



I'm so excited to get home to try that Acne removal Kit i just bought!! reading the direction carefully on how to use it.. i happily applied it on my face with the thoughts of hoping it'll work.. Step 1: facial wash, Step 2: Toner, and Step 3: Lotion.. it says i'll be able to see some results after 3 days with regular use twice a day.. crossing my finger for it!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON