Pages

Saturday, April 12

Books and Manga

Blog posts (updates with my recent trips and randomness) are piling up so I'm trying to catch up with it all...
Here's one of the late posts :p

Finally, after "x" days I get to finish these books.

Beautiful Darkness - a bit gloomier book compare to its predecessor. It entails suppress feelings of guilt for Lena and confusion for Ethan. Got bored half way because it was getting really "dark" and sappy. Once I pass that part of the story, I found myself enjoying it again as I flip to each page and get curious with more revelations that is posing more questions than answers for the mystified world of Casters and Humans.


The Secret - a very inspirational book that empowers the mind on positive thinking. It readies the mind to start thinking positive thoughts, be grateful in every little things and how to make a bad event/situation be a positive feedback to your life. Definitely a good book to read after the Beautiful Darkness. Special thanks to my colleague that lend me this wonderful uplifting book.


Still on a hiatus with the Beautiful Creatures books, now I've been trying to keep up with pre-ordering the Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) manga. My roommate is getting a bit overwhelmed with it, with small packages coming in almost every other week. I'm expecting to receive another one at the end of this month and also few more on the next few months. ^_^


Here is what my little collection looks like. I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the volumes that I just pre-ordered again. lol! So far, there are 3 different sets for this title - one for the main story and 2 side stories. I wonder how many sets are they going to make?? The anime version has ended the season 1 with volume 8 in the manga with somehow altered plot but still manages to match the ending in the manga.


So what am I reading right now? Tada!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON