Pages

Wednesday, April 30

April Foodtrip: Birthday Random~ness

Neoguri Spicy Seafood Ramen with added mixed vegetables, eggs, and fish tofu.
Yummier and Healthier Ramen


Northtown Mall Food Court: Osaka ~ Shrimp and Beef  Hibachi
Looking for affordable and decent delicious meal at Nothtown mall? This is the place to go in the food court.
Choco stash at work filled with Filipino snacks! Yay! 
Tasty Bite: Pad Thai
My past experiences with instant Pad Thai dishes has been so bad that I never want to try others but this packet prove me wrong. This is a really good and delicious instant meal and the best part about it is it only takes a minute to heat it up in the microwave.  Special thanks to my co-worker who recommended this.

Bento lunch at work
What do you do with your left overs at home? (^_-)
Bento lunch at work
What do you do with your left overs at home? (^_-)
Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta
Birthday Dinner at TGIF!
Chazuke Sachets (Rice Soup flavoring)
I first discovered Chazuke from my friend while we were at Anime Detour. I was so amazed with it that I looked for it in Asian Stores that I know and was so happy to get my own. A perfect and easy to prepare meal snack during those winter lazy days.
Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Chocolate-flavored Peeps and Chocolate-covered Peeps
Chocolate Heaven and Sugar High!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON