Pages

Sunday, July 28

Code Geass Anime Marathon Loot......

....Or maybe not... :p But yes, I was tempted to take it from my friend Liz while she was sleeping.. LoL.. not really or was I?


We had a Code Geass R2 Anime marathon yesterday and Liz brought these pillows with her to cuddle. The pillows were handmade and the pillow cases were bought from Japan and oh boy were they expensive!! But I believe both me and Liz agreed that it was money well spent.. *nods* Since the pillows are L-shaped you can just pretend lying down right next to Lelouch and Suzaku.. *grins*


Though I was unsuccessful into stealing the pillows, I did get a Tsubasa manga from my friend Chris. Yay! He accidentally bought two copies of volume 1 and was very willing to give out his extra copy. ^_^



Shout out and special thanks to Liz for the very cute souvenir bag from Japan and Chris for the manga ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON