Pages

Saturday, December 31

Christmas Month!!

A quick peek to very busy December... >.<


Work, Party, Gifts, Food, Park, Cards, Day off, Shopping, Karaoke,Chocolates, Work, Pay Day, Birthdays, Work, Video chat, Movies, Audiobooks, Work, Work.........

Due to my tight schedule I was only able to cook once this month T_T...

Its almost all work for me for this month been saving up to visit my home country yeah!!

What is Christmas without CHOCOLATES!!! ^_^

Giant Christams Tree (Mall of America)


snow covered trail to Mississipi River.

Poker night!

Christmas cards and more chocolates ^_^

Tour to Minneapolis Sculpture Park

Tour to Minneapolis Sculpture Park

Minnehaha Falls

Minnehaha Falls

Minnehaha Falls

Christmas Presents ^_^

One thing that I'm thankful for is celebrating a brown christmas... ^_^ no heavy snowfall yet though my cousin from Florida was really looking forward to it.. I just can't help myself to look forward for winter.. before I'm so excited to experience it but now I just want to get away from it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

crossing my fingers for my birthday trip next year and more jdramas/kdramas to watch... waaahhhh sometimes 24hrs a day is not enough just to catch up with what I want and need to do... and with the temperature going down all I could think of is to hibernate together with the squirrels and just wake up for summer... and as always I'm missing the heat of the sun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


credits to TAGA-DON